Blog

Latest news and information from Lexi Lou

My Bungee Jump - Stripped Bare

Jul 28, 2016

Some people have been heard to say: “Do something everyday, that scares you.” Why? and why the hell would I want to? I get enough scary moments in the day, dodging the idiot drivers who pull out without warning and the big black spider that suddenly scuttles from the shadows.

The idea...

Continue Reading...

Upgrading Your Stripper Peer Group

Jun 23, 2016

 

Have you ever heard of the 5% rule?

People say 5% of the population, rule the world and the other 95% follow, like sheep.

Its just plain fact, that you become who you surround yourself with.

Can you remember that time in your life, perhaps in your younger days, when an elder or someone...

Continue Reading...

There's a Stripper School? Allow me to introduce you to The Professional Stripper System.

May 31, 2016

Whether you are an experienced Exotic Dancer, or never stripped before – we have all you need to be more successful. How to become a Stripper, all the way to experienced Stripper tips. In a way, you could think of it as a school for Strippers.

If you're already an experienced Exotic...

Continue Reading...

From Homeless To Stripper

May 26, 2016

Humans do many things for many different reasons. To one person this 'THING' could be normal, to another this could be outrageous but all the ‘things’ we do, all boil down to one thing ~ survival or self-preservation.

Our innate instinct pushes us to avoid pain or the fear of pain,...

Continue Reading...
1 2 3
Close

Someone found a coupon!